Primal Hunt Online Slot
Video Slots Play
Play for Real!
€ 88406 (4420.3 x Max Bet)
Primal Hunt Slot ReviewLife wasn’t easy for cavemen. Food could be obtained only by scavenging or hunting, wild animals preyed on the humans, elements were harsh and the lifespan was short. Despite the challenges, there were rewards for those who successfully battled the elements. Today, you can also reap rewards when you play the Primal Hunt slot at any of our Slots Play Casinos partner casinos on your PC or mobile gaming screen. The online slots is full of surprises and special features including bonus rounds, random multiplies, extra online casino payout elements and more.
Primal Hunt Slot InformationThe Betsoft game designer has produced a game that allows players to travel back in time to the Stone Age when life was simpler and the challenges of daily life were more straightforward. When you start playing this online slots you may start out with the idea that you’re entering another era. But the longer you play, the more you’ll realize that we have more in common with cavemen and cavewomen that you might have thought. Some of the ways in which we are very much like our ancestors of 10,000 years ago include:
- They had pets. Anthropologists have found extensive evidence that shows that people lived with pets and were even buried with their pets. There are indications that people of the Paleolithic period nursed sick puppies and fed them the same kind of food that they themselves ate. Wolves that were adopted by humans of that time period evolved into the dogs that we know today.
- They knew how to preserve food for long periods of time. Evidence of cured meat has been found that dates back more than 5000 years ago and ancient sites have been discovered where food was stored for long periods of time. Honey stored in ceramic jars that date back 5,500 years was discovered Georgia, Russia and other jars, found in the same area that date back 8000 years were found to have contained wine.
- They valued cleanliness. Mud huts dating back 9000 years were found in Turkey. The homes were built close to one-another but they had alleyways for waste disposal.
- Women played a central role in all tasks needed for survival. Women functioned as both hunters and gatherers and were almost as strong as the men. They were involved in almost all types of labor.
- Families occupied the same homes for generations. The homes were often passed on from one generation to the next as people became settled in a certain area, with neighbors that they liked and in a location that fit their needs and preferences.