TRUSTED AND SECURE ONLINE GAMING
As you search for the best online casino, you want to be sure that your selected web server casino offers trusted and secure banking and safe gaming entertainment. Regardless of whether you’re placing small bets or making large wagers you should be assured that the casino offers fair and protected gambling activities with secure banking online transactions.
Gamers frequently open an account at a casino in a haphazard fashion They don’t do proper pre-sign-up checks to make sure that the casino offers necessary safeguards, importantly that they are an encryption SSL Site with recognized SSL certificates. Players should feel that their deposits and withdrawals are protected with secure banking, their identity sensitive information is safe and their gaming activities are conducted in a fair atmosphere via an organization validated by a recognized licensing body certificates accompanied by a padlock icon.
Here at Slots Play Casinos, we take this subject very seriously. Below are a few of our casino recommendations for safe SSL Site gaming and secure banking with our secure banking review needed for opening a casino account online, delivering extended validation on personal finance security and qualifying transactions.
Below that, read more details on our guiding lights in assessing a casino’s trustworthiness, security policies, secure banking via an encrypted link, SSL certificates and return transactions.
You are ultimately responsible for the trustworthiness of your gaming, sensitive information, personal finance and secure banking activities. There are hundreds of online casino sites on the Internet Some present a higher level of SSL Site gaming security and secure banking than others.
Casino advisors offer a few suggestions to guide you in your investigations as you conduct your research to decide where to play, whether on a web server or mobile app.
- Is the casino regulated? Does it have multiple domain names or different business name, unclear primary purpose and so on?
- Does the casino small print only offer problematic zero liability protection?
- Are the casino-supported online banking institutions and online bill payment monitored?
- Are you assured of privacy, secure banking and casino account security at the casino?
- Does the casino hold a single domain SSL certificate or has multi domain SSL certificates?
- How are the games checked to ensure that the player enjoys fair gaming practices?
- What protections does the casino offer in cases of player-casino dispute?
- Are issues reported promptly?
- Does the casino offer ongoing customer support that includes email and phone support?
- Does the casino have enough money to promise your winning pay outs?
Online Casino Regulation
Government monitoring agencies supervise local casino and lottery products. Online casinos, for the most part, are off-shore entities and are not controlled by government institutions. How do you determine whether a casino is properly regulated?
There are a number of regulatory agencies that supervise online casinos. Member casinos give agency representatives access to the casino software and records. The agencies can thus ensure that the casino operates with a fair, unbiased random number generator and industry-accepted pay tables and payout percentages. Regulatory agencies can also be called upon to act in arbitration actions in case of player-casino dispute regarding multiple issues such as extended validation, qualifying transactions, minimum deposit required, wire transfers and other online bill payments to the casino.
If an online casino is certified by a regulatory agency, that fact should appear on the casino’s homepage. You’ll see it in the form of the agency’s logo and certificate green padlock that appears on the homepage footer.
Online Casino Secure Gaming
Since you want to be assured as to the safety of your hard-earned money, you want to know that any casino you send money to is certified by a respected certification authority.
The age-old question of free societies is “Who regulates the regulators?” We, at Slots Play Casino, see exactly that as one of our responsibilities to you, our readers. Among the several government entities that certify online casinos, the Island of Curacao is one of the best known. Casinos that register and are certified under the auspices of the government of Curacao are among the most respected casinos online.
There are also several independent agencies that audit online casinos and ensure casino account online secure banking It is inevitable that there will be disputes between casinos and players. Slots Play Casinos monitors disputes when they become publicly known in the industry so we stand as a watchdog viewing and monitoring the online casino industry from a short distance.
One of the best organizations that seek to help casinos and players resolve conflicts is called the Central Disputes System or CDC. This group accepts complaints from players and contacts the casino involved. CDC claims to be able to resolve almost all conflicts within three weeks but makes it clear that more complicated requests may take a bit longer. Whether the case presented to CDC can be resolved easily or it takes longer to resolve, CDC is an impartial organization dedicated to fair and equable conflict resolution in the online casino gaming industry.
Online Secure Banking
Most online casinos offer both free and real money gambling activities. Playing for free is available at any time. If you want to play for real cash prizes you’ll need to employ the services of a recognized online banking institution and totally secure banking.
The online bank acts as an intermediary which allows players to funnel funds to and from a personal bank account.to the casino and back again. The player withdraws money from his online account and then deposits it into the casino. This gives him the credits that he needs to make his bets.
The player withdraws his payouts from his casino account back into his online bank account. He can then transfer those funds into his local bank account or use the money from his online account to make further online purchases.
Check your online casino’s secure banking page to determine the ebanks with which your casino interfaces. The online casino supports a wide range of Internet banks. These include ewallets, evouchers, checking account, credit and debit card purchases and banks that facilitate wire transfers to and from the banking institution.
To check whether these online financial institutions deliver trusted and secure banking, look at the footer of each individual financial institution homepage. Make sure that it operates under the regulation of one of the International Banking agencies. These include the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC) of Canada, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) of Australia, the Federal Deposit Insurance corporation (FDIC) of the United States and the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom.
There are additional steps that you can take to ensure your banking security. These include:
- Select a complicated password that includes letters (both capital and small), numbers and symbols. For instance, something like “$$WhiteCap1572**.” If you don’t think that you’ll be able to remember your password, use a password manager. Don’t use the same password for your banking activities as you use for other accounts. Wherever a 2-factor identification option is given, use it.
- Banks don’t contact you by email so don’t respond to any email that asks for your private details or “phishes” — asks you to log-info or change your password “for your security.
- Check your bank account frequently to monitor for any unusual or unauthorized activity.
Other things to compare and contrast when deciding on your casino banking options include
- Currency exchange rates if you’ll be changing dollars into another currency
- Banking fees including fees for deposits and withdrawals
- Services provided (does the ebank allow you to easily send money and receive account online funds? Can you pay bills online? Do your receive account alerts? Does the ebank facilitate online tax submissions? Does the casino allow you to cash checks? Are there investment analysis tools? Personal finance budgeting tools? How quickly does customer service respond to questions and concerns? Can you access customer service easily?)
Privacy and Identity Security
Today the most advanced casino security is provided by software that uses SSL Site 128-encryption codes and SSL certificates, to assure gamers that their identity is private and protected.
Your selected casino should offer such SSL Site certificate security with secure sockets layer and unified communications certificates, to prevent third-parties from accessing your private contact sensitive information or other bank account details.
Find out if your casino security polices protect your identity via the certificate authority SSL certificate, 128 encryption codes that can include single domain SSL certificates and multi domain certificates. The most important liability protection factor is that your online casino of choice has a green padlock with a standard SSL certificate at the footer of its home page.
Once you’ve reviewed your casino gaming protections, secure banking safety and identity protection you’ll be able to start playing for free or for real money prizes at the online casino that meets your personal needs.
With a little bit of preparation and foresightedness you’ll be able to enjoy a trusted and secure casino experience.